All content is my personal opinion and I am always happy to debate on the issues that I write about. No need to be kind, but a constructive approach is greatly favourable rather than negative criticism!!

Friday 20 July 2012

Equal and Free

Written with my partner Iain Davidson

Toxic Tories tenure
Bi-polar buddies
Intae workfare no welfare
Social Scotland Supports
Welfare and wellbeing
Common sense  and common weal

Scottish votes for Scottish dwelling folks
English votes for English dwelling folks
Fair is fair
And less is mair
Free to be nuclear free
Wi' social justice for you n me
England is a fine place
But we dinnae need tae live by her grace
As we will nae longer be
"Scrounging Scots" ye see
But countries equal
And countries free

7 comments:

  1. Oh!, I love your post. Its really nice

    Walk in bath tub

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is actually great. Thanks for share

    Hard Disk Data Recovery
    Data Recovery Service

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your informative post. I got here so reasonable info. thanks a lot to you.

    Effective SEO Service

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very impressed with the articles on your site. I get so many ideas to help me.Thanks for sharing this great article!

    Marketing for Search Engine

    ReplyDelete